"I like to be a free spirit. Some don't like that, but that's the way I am." - Princess Diana

Thursday, May 17, 2012

What The Future Has In Store

 Author's Note:  Hello again, for my creative writing group we were writing about the future. Like everyone else in the world, I'm not sure what the future has in store for me. I wrote this to tell you that your choices today are the choices you have to live with tomorrow. So why not make them good choices? 


People are all different. All people, have different futures in store for them. Most people wonder about the future. They wonder if they will succeed or fail in life. It all depends on the choices they make in their lives. If you make the right choices, your future could almost guaranteed to be happy. But, even happiness cannot cover up the bad choices you made in the past. Your life depends on who you are today, so why not be the best you can be today? Life can be tricky, life can be hard, but if you make the best of it today, your future will be your reward.

No comments:

Post a Comment