"I like to be a free spirit. Some don't like that, but that's the way I am." - Princess Diana

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

1D Day!

 Author's Note: In our writing circles, we had to create a holiday that needed to be made up. Of course I did a One Direction holiday! They are my favorite band and Zayn is really dreamy. I hope you enjoy this short paragraph.


If I could create a holiday, what would it be? One Direction Day of course. This would be a day where only the true directioners could get out of school or work and all go to celebrate One Direction and all of their beauty. One Direction music would be playing throughout every town and city in the world. All of the boys in the band would be in London, performing for their home country. (Well, except for Niall) And Skyler Bohn and I would always be invited to go from row because I made up this holiday. After the concert Skyler and I would spend the rest of the day with them in England. Everyone else in the world would just be listening to One Direction. It would be an amazing day that would land on July 23rd because this was the date that One Direction became a band on the X-Factor (or that is what I’ve been told.). This day would be amazing and filled with One Direction. I can’t dream of a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment