"I like to be a free spirit. Some don't like that, but that's the way I am." - Princess Diana

Friday, March 9, 2012

Two Simple Words....

 Author's Note: This is just a simple something I wrote while working on my last essay.


Those two words can change your whole life. They can change your whole outlook on life. It can make your life so much worse than what it was before. Those two simple words can make your heart break and the tears start to fall. It can change your future from “we” to “me”. Two simple words, that mean so much. Those two words that you never thought that you would never hear and now they are right before you. When spoken, the memories flash before your eyes, the memories of your life stand before you and all you can do is cry.
Two words....
Two syllables...
One hundred tears......

He’s Dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment