"I like to be a free spirit. Some don't like that, but that's the way I am." - Princess Diana

Sunday, March 25, 2012

How Long......Should I Wait For You....

Author's Note:  I feel that this message has so much meaning. She feels that she can't keep waiting for her love, who leaves. He is still in love with her but, she feels that she has missed so much while waiting for him. Feedback is always appreciated! 

How long. How long will I have to be waiting for us to be together. It feels like forever and I feel that I can’t keep holding on. Holding on to our love that has been ever fading ever since you moved away. Before I can be with you, I need to figure out myself and who I want to be.

You always say, “Just keep holding on, we will be together soon.” But when will it happen? Everyday I sit alone waiting for the day that you will be in my arms and now I feel that I can’t wait any longer. I’m going to miss you, more than anything. You will always be in my heart, but I have got to get a move on with my life. Micheal, I can’t keep waiting. When we were together, I feel as if there was no other. But if we stay together when we are reunited, I feel that I missed so much while I was waiting for you. I did miss so much. So much time that I can never get back.

I never thought this would happen. Not once has it crossed my mind, but now as I see that it will be years until we can be together.......I just can’t take it anymore.


I’m sorry.......

No comments:

Post a Comment