"I like to be a free spirit. Some don't like that, but that's the way I am." - Princess Diana

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

That One Question:

Author's Note: This is just a little something I created while working on my last piece. I thought it maybe could be the beginning of a movie, or it sure does sound like it. If it was the thoughts of the character and they were said slowly, I think it could suit a movie. It is a question that people just want to know the answer to but, the answer is right in front of them.

         “What is the meaning of life?” This is the question most people wonder the about the true answer. There are many answers but, there is only one that I realized really suited the higher meaning everyone is searching for. The answer everyone has been trying to figure out, but it is rather simple............ “The meaning of life is to have a life of meaning.” 

            How do you know when it's going to end?  How do you know when your entire life will flash before your eyes? How do you know when the last tear will fall and the last heart will be broken? When do you know if it was all worth it?  I don’t think you can know and I don’t think you can ever figure it out......... All you can do is wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment