"I like to be a free spirit. Some don't like that, but that's the way I am." - Princess Diana

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I Wonder If You Know How Much I Miss You.

 Authors Note:  I want to try different styles of writing to get my point across. I took a leap and tried to do more of a letter to show how much you don't realize what you have until it's gone. It is fiction, but I feel that it shows a lot of emotion. Just trying something new:)


Dear Matthew,

How could I not see? See the light that you shined. See that spark that you showed the world. How could I not know that you were nothing but faithful to me all this time? I was blinded by my own troubles and I couldn’t see that you were always there for me. I let you go and I feel as if I cannot ever get you back.

You gave me all your love and all I gave you was....goodbye.”-Taylor Swift

I wonder if you know how much, how much I miss you. I was too caught up in trying to find my self that you seemed no more than just a part of my life. Now that I look back on it, you were so much more and I could never see that. I could never see your kindness that only wanted to help me. Now as I sit in this corner, teary eyed, writing you this letter, I look back on how much you meant to me. You meant so much to me and I am sorry I'm only saying this to you now.

I am sorry, for that night that I left you alone. I couldn’t take all that was happening at the time. If I could relive that night, I would be nowhere but in your arms. I would be nowhere else but with you and you need to know that I am sorry. I am sorry for not realizing this sooner, sorry for not loving you the way you deserved.

Now all I ask is for your forgiveness. If you can find the strength to give me a second chance, I know I would love you right. I never realized that you were such a big part of my life, of me. My life was so much more complete when I was with you. I don’t know what you are doing or who you love, but I feel that you needed to know.  I should probably stop writing before my tears stain this page, but I just want to let you know............I still love you.


Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment